A slightly revised version of the program is now available: Program ICR 2011 Montreal. The conference organizers are looking forward to welcoming you all in Montreal next week.
Conference delegates should have received an individual email inviting them to register for the conference. You can find the instructions again below:
Registration for ICR 2011 is now open! Please note that late registration (with a $50 increase in registration fees) will become in effect on Monday 17 October at midnight EST so we encourage you to register early.
Please follow these simple instructions:
- Go to: http://a3.acteva.com/orderbooking/go/icr2011
- Click on ‘Register’.
- Select your attendee type (‘Faculty’ or ‘Graduate Student’).
- If you are not a current member of ICR (and you have to be in order to attend the conference), please choose your attendee type and tick ‘Register’.
- If you want to attend the banquet on Saturday 5 November, please tick ‘Register’ (you will then be asked for your choice of meat, fish, or vegetarian) for the banquet.
- Fill out your name and pay by credit card.
- When you are all done, you will receive a confirmation email. Make sure you save it as it is your official receipt (and no other will be issued at the conference).
The conference program for ICR 2011 is now available in PDF: ICR Program (August 2011).